Annapolis County Municipal Housing Corporation – A Home where We Care –
Please click on image to enlarge
Home of choice and vibrant heart of community.
Annapolis County Municipal Housing Corporation meets the continuing care needs of the community by offering dignified care in a beautiful setting where clients/residents are the centre of everything we do; Families, skilled staff and members of the community all contribute to our warm and engaging environment.
- Caring – Residents and clients are the centre of everything we do; genuine caring and empathy and value for human life contribute to positive relationships and a home-like environment.
- Quality Care – Residents and clients receive the highest standard of care; effective stewardship of resources supports a focus on client/resident safety and continuous quality improvement.
- Respect – Residents, clients, families, volunteers and staff are treated with dignity at all times; open, honest interpersonal communications foster trusting relationships.
- Professionalism – Our employees share integrity of purpose; we work together as a cohesive team, communicating effectively and living our values as we carry out the mission of MLL/ARC.
- Innovation – Our team is open to change and innovation; we are adaptable and optimistic about positive transformation: the community is a valued partner: we actively seek their input when setting future directions.
Board of Directors:
The Annapolis County Municipal Housing Corporation is governed by a Board of Directors. The Board is comprised of community representatives and included the following people:
Carol Ward – Board Chair
Rita Hurlburt – Vice Chair
Judith Perry- Secretary
They meet monthly to review the overall progress of our not-for-profit Corporation.
Any questions or inquiries can be directed to Donna Durling – Executive Assistant to the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 665 4489 extension 802.