Annapolis County Municipal Housing Corporation – A Home where We Care -
Home of choice and vibrant heart of community.
Annapolis County Municipal Housing Corporation meets the continuing care needs of the community by offering dignified care in a beautiful setting where clients/residents are the centre of everything we do; Families, skilled staff and members of the community all contribute to our warm and engaging environment.
- Caring – Residents and clients are the centre of everything we do; genuine caring and empathy and value for human life contribute to positive relationships and a home-like environment.
- Quality Care – Residents and clients receive the highest standard of care; effective stewardship of resources supports a focus on client/resident safety and continuous quality improvement.
- Respect – Residents, clients, families, volunteers and staff are treated with dignity at all times; open, honest interpersonal communications foster trusting relationships.
- Professionalism – Our employees share integrity of purpose; we work together as a cohesive team, communicating effectively and living our values as we carry out the mission of MLL/ARC.
- Innovation – Our team is open to change and innovation; we are adaptable and optimistic about positive transformation: the community is a valued partner: we actively seek their input when setting future directions.